How to connect Bluetooth speaker with Amazon Echo
You have high-quality speakers and you want to listen to music on that instead of Amazon Echo. You can connect easily your Bluetooth speaker with Amazon Echo. Today almost all the speaker have in built Bluetooth if your speaker does not have then you can use Bluetooth receiver which is easily available. So here are some simple steps to connect Bluetooth speaker with the Amazon Echo. If you are facing any problem with Amazon Echo then just chat with tech experts at our Amazon Echo help number +1-844-717-2888.
- First of all turn on your Bluetooth speaker put it in pairing mode.
- Open web and visit alexa.amazon.com or Open Alexa app on iOS or Android.
- Select setting under devices selects your device.
- Then select Bluetooth.
- Tap on the pair a new device.
- At last pair with your desired speaker.
- Now you can easily play music through your desired speaker.
For more information contact Amazon Echo Support or dial our toll-free number.