Google Home Support
How to setup Rooms in the Google Home app
A room is the location of a set of devices that can be controlled by one command, the rooms'name.
To set up a room:
1. Within the ROOMS tab, you'll see lights connected to Google Home
2. To add a light, tap the + sign in the bottom right corner
3. To choose a room, tap the radio button to the left of the room name. Tap "Next"
4. To add a room that's not listed, scroll down and tap "+ CUSTOM ROOM"
5. Type a room name. Tap "OK"
6. You'll see a list of linked lights. To add a light to this room, check the box to the right of the light name. Tap "Done".
Note: Each light can only be added to one room. It can't be assigned to multiple rooms.